AID STATIONS & CUT OFF TIMES
- Aid Station 1 "Wild West" all races - 3.2 mile, (this is also where the 10k splits off from the 1/2 marathon loop)
- Aid Station 2 "Horse Spit"(half marathon and marathoners - mi 6.3 and mi 9
- Aid Station 1 "Wild West" - mile 16.2
- Aid Station 2 "Horse Spit" - mile 19.3 and mi 22
- We have a variety of energy gels at each aid station. We will have water and electrolytes as well. Remeber we are cupless, so we won't have water cups out on the table. Please bring a handheld bottle.
- Vehicle access - All aid stations are close to the road and can be accessed. You won't be able to drive up to the aid stations however and may need to walk up to 1/4 mile from a parking area.
- Drop bags.
- Marathoners must be through the half marathon by 10:50 am. We will be shutting down the course at 3pm (18min/mile pace for marathon)